Experience On-Campus Living in RC4
Residential College 4 has a total of 600 single (air-conditioned) rooms to accommodate University Town College Programme (UTCP) students. All rooms are identical in size and amenities. These ensure that each resided will enjoy maximum convenience yet comfortable living and learning environment.
Types of Accommodation
Single – Corridor
Single (corridor) also known as single bedroom. A single-person living space equipped with a single bed, a ceiling fan, a writing desk and chair, a bookshelf, a wardrobe and a mobile pedestal. Shower and toilet facilities as well as kitchenettes (at selected levels) are located along the common corridors. Kitchenettes are equipped with stoves and other kitchen utensils where residents can cook their own meals instead of eating out.
Single – 6 Bedrooms Apartment
Is a six person living space which is furnished with six single bedrooms, a bathroom and a common living area shared among the students. At the common living area, a dining table is provided along with sofas, a shoe rack and a ceiling fan. Each single room is equipped with a single bed, a writing desk, a task chair, a bookshelf, a wardrobe and a mobile pedestal. Living in a suite give students an enhanced experience, as they get to communicate with students from various faculties and nationalities. Kitchenettes are located along the common corridors at selected levels equipped with stoves and other kitchen utensils where residents can cook their own meal instead of eating out.
|FEATURES||TYPE||VACATION (WEEKLY RATE, INCLUSIVE OF GST)||SEMESTER 1 (FOR 18 WEEKS STAY, INCLUSIVE OF GST)||SEMESTER 2n(FOR 17 WEEKS STAY, INCLUSIVE OF GST)|
|A/C||Single (6 bedrooms apt)||S$150.00||S$2,700.00||S$2,550.00|
* Air-Conditioning in rooms operates on a pay as you use scheme. (Please note that the cost is largely dependent on the number of hours the unit is turned on, along with the setting on the thermostat)
* Common laundry equipped with coin- operated washers and dryer.
* Common pantry (kitchenettes) equipped with common fridge and inductions cookers.
* Common air-conditioned Study room furnished with study tables and chairs.
* Office of Housing Services (OHS) provides 24 hours security and a maintenance team on 24 hours standby to attend to repair requests.
All residents in Residential College 4 are required to subscribe to meal plan. The College provides Asian style meals. Residents may also opt for Asian style vegetarian/ Halal meals. Please click here for daily menu.
|Residential Colleges Meal Plan Rate|
|DESCRIPTION||SEMESTER 1 (FOR 17 WEEKS STAY, INCLUSIVE OF GST||SEMESTER 2 (FOR 18 WEEKS STAY, INCLUSIVE OF GST)|
|(6 Days) Breakfast & Dinner
Saturdays (Breakfast Only)
Sundays (Dinner Only)
* No meal plan during vacation periods
* Breakfast is served from 7:00am to 10:30am; Dinner from 5:30pm to 9:30pm
* In the event that meal rates are pro- rated, a daily rate [Meal rate / total number of meal days) = daily rate (rounded up to the nearest 5 cents)] will be used.
The accommodation provided in Residential College 4. All rooms are air-conditioned and operates on a pay as you use scheme